Monday, July 26, 2010



Surreal Moments

I woke up this mornin with smile upon my face

And a feeling I could not explain

Though blood shot eyes and dark circles existed

What I felt on the inside was great


Gazed out the window , at the sky above

Grey clouds still the colour of the day

Turned my head back on the pillow n closed my eyes

And the memories began to play


Tossed out of bed with much effort

Hoping not to end the dream

I’m so used to seeing those places and faces

Its just one of those fairy tale scenes


Stepped out of my house and down came a shower

Looked up at sky and drops that fell

So used to the rain and being wet these 3 days

I was under the non-umbrella spell


Off to the office, like a zombie on the road

I wished the weekend didn’t end

I’m really missing those surreal moments

And all my new found friends


No comments: